"Haputale gaps" Haputale by shiva70
Haputale Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 36 photos
Not many people stop here, there aren't tourist facilities or fancy hotels and restaurants, but the landscapes you can enjoy in this little sleepy village are the best of all Sri Lanka. And if it's raining are even better then when the sun is shining.
You can also meet interesting people, not involved in the touristic thing.
You can take any road and walk around admiring this fantastic green valleys of tea plantations. And if you wake up in the early morning you will see one of the best sunrises of your life.
Haputale is really a magic place.
shiva70's Related Pages
Haputale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice views"
- "Haputale gaps"
- "Haputale - what a nice city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haputale
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Haputale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haputale
Top 10 Pages
- Tangalla Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Polonnaruwa Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Negombo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ella Intro, 3 photos
- Haputale Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Dambulla Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Kandy Intro, 1 photo
- Anuradhapura Intro, 1 photo
- Sigiriya Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.