"Amherst: Home to the Five Colleges" Top 5 Page for this destination Amherst by carupia
Amherst Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 55 photos
Amherst might be considered the capital of education and culture of the Pioneer Valley in Central Massachussetts. This lively town houses the biggest public University in the state, the University of Massachusetts, or simply UMass as students usually call it. Famous for its quality educational options, Amherst is also the place where Amherst College, regarded as the premier liberal arts college in the nation, is located. As a university town, it hosts plenty of bars and retaurants with a multicultural environment.
- In a nutshell:Not only prestigious universities
An excellent option to get around the Five College area. Free for students during the academic year.Beware of the dates.... more travel advice
carupia's Related Pages
Amherst Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amherst and the Quabbin Reservoir"
- "Amherst: Home to the Five Colleges"
- "Amherst: My home town"
- "Tchr's Amherst Page"
- "mac_man's new Amherst Page"
- "Amherst-The "H" is Silent!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amherst
- Hotels in Amherst
- Transportation in Amherst
- Restaurants in Amherst
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amherst
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Amherst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amherst
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amherst Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- South Hadley Intro, 1 review, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 1 photo