"Our Very Own Bolinao" Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao by laqjaw
Bolinao Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 378 photos
One has to find the right and exact spot to enjoy Bolinao beach. The best beach side is located at Patar, but you still have to go farther east. Our 1st trip in Patar Bolinao is not as enjoyable as our second. During our first, we were in Patar alright, but the beach is still rocky and full of sharp corals, I got cuts in my legs . But during our second trip we went farther east and enjoyed the best part of the beach.
Though the easternmost part of Patar Bolinao has the best sand, there are no resorts, restaurants and stores, only huts and sheds and few rentable houses. It's a long way from the resorts and market and quite a bumby ride. Plan ahead and bring everything you need. We stayed in a resort a little far from here, but spent one day here to hit the best part of the beach.
laqjaw's Related Pages
Bolinao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monina's Hundr... erm... Bolinao Page"
- "Quick Family Trip To Bolinao"
- "Our Very Own Bolinao"
- "Discovering Bolinao"
- "WOW Bolinao"
- "Our Bolinao Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolinao
- Hotels in Bolinao
- Transportation in Bolinao
- Nightlife in Bolinao
- Restaurants in Bolinao
- Shopping in Bolinao
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolinao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolinao
- 11 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bolinao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolinao
Top 10 Pages
- Panglao Island Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Sagada Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Bohol Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Laoag City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Vigan Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Monserrat Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos