"Our Very Own Bolinao" Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao by laqjaw

Bolinao Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 378 photos

Bond. Just Bond.

One has to find the right and exact spot to enjoy Bolinao beach. The best beach side is located at Patar, but you still have to go farther east. Our 1st trip in Patar Bolinao is not as enjoyable as our second. During our first, we were in Patar alright, but the beach is still rocky and full of sharp corals, I got cuts in my legs . But during our second trip we went farther east and enjoyed the best part of the beach.

The sand , the sea, and the "son"

Though the easternmost part of Patar Bolinao has the best sand, there are no resorts, restaurants and stores, only huts and sheds and few rentable houses. It's a long way from the resorts and market and quite a bumby ride. Plan ahead and bring everything you need. We stayed in a resort a little far from here, but spent one day here to hit the best part of the beach.

Enjoying the river and the sea

• Last visit to Bolinao: May 2007
  • Intro Updated Jan 15, 2008

• RobKSA's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2007 at 9:47 PM

My friend from Bolinao just gave me a long bamboo pole (more than 2 feet!) with rice cake in them. Yummy! and the thought that he has to carry them from Bolinao to Saudi Arabia is great. Musta na?

• Oct 24, 2007 at 10:28 PM

hi, can U help me?I'm flying from taiwan and I'm thinking about going to Bolinao.should i fly into Manlia or the other airport in the north.also what would be the easiest way to get there.and how long would it take?thanks so much! steve

• moonlighting's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2007 at 9:21 PM

hi sister... kwentuhan mo naman ako ng diving sa bolinao like dive operators, diving rates, condition underwater.

laqjaw

“Start b4 your knees stop u”

Badges & Stats in Bolinao

Have you been to Bolinao?

Latest Activity in Bolinao