"Putao shan" Putao by Pichayada
Putao Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
Putao Shan or Mount Putao is the sacred mountain located at the extreme east of China. It looks like an island instead of a mountain. The goddess at this mountain is Kuan Yin (In Thai we pronounce as Guan Im) of which Chinese shows the apotheosis.
At Pha Iee temple there is the beautiful Kuan Yin with thousand arms.
Putao Shan can be reached by ferry from Ningpo. It takes about 2 hours. On the way to Putao shan, the standing Kuan Yin statue can be viewed because of its 133 metres height.
- Pros:Peacful, green and religious.
Pichayada's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Putao
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Putao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Putao
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chester Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trat Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Leeds Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wales Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos