"Shanghai at night" Shanghai by Pichayada
Shanghai Travel Guide: 3,080 reviews and 8,155 photos
From a small fishing village, now Shanghai becomes a huge city. It has grown very fast. You probably won't be able to see small houses anymore. A number of luxurious hotels are here. The former leader wanted Shanghai to be the centre of financial affairs and banks. He planned to make Shanghai ahead of Hong Kong in 2010.
Traffic in Shanghai is very busy, however, there are lots of new roads.
At night, the area called Wai Tan having lots of nice neo classic style buildinds has amazing view.
Nanjing road is full of people at night walking around and shopping. Shanghai is a leading shopping place of China
- Pros:Developed and grown city.
- Cons:Toilets and people manner are not impressive.
Pichayada's Related Pages
Shanghai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sex and the city... so to speak."
- "Essence of Shanghai"
- "Shanghai! Its a lively city"
- "5 Days in Shanghai"
- "Shanghai - a classic blend of the old and the new"
- "Check out my blog - www.shanghai-eats.com"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai
- Hotels in Shanghai
- Transportation in Shanghai
- Nightlife in Shanghai
- Restaurants in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chester Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trat Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Leeds Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wales Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos