Melk Shopping Tips by Fam.Rauca Top 5 Page for this destination
Melk Shopping: 2 reviews and 10 photos
This shop offers a plentiful selection at books about Melk Abbey, view cards as well as a multiplicity from traditional souvenirs.
Impressively is the big wood clock, approximately 2 meters high that decorated the store room.
Especially remarkable, is the wood embroidery, and the hand-made wood mechanism of the clock.
What to buy: Books, art, local craft, gifts, view cards, souvenirs, and many others.
Address: Stift Melk
Directions: The store is places, in the vicinity of the Imperial staircase.
More Reviews (21)
- See All The entrance in the first yard of the...
- The popular hotel in Melk
- The train station of Melk
- See All A train in the railway station of Melk
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Melk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Melk"
- "Melk, a small town at the Danube Valley"
- "St Colman and Melk - The Irish Connection"
- "Melk & its Famous Abbey"
- "Wachau - The Famous Town of Melk"
- "Melk, a beautiful place and its baroque monastery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melk
- Hotels in Melk
- Transportation in Melk
- Restaurants in Melk
- Shopping in Melk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melk
- 22 Reviews
- 104 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Melk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melk
Photos in MelkSee All Photos (104)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 157 reviews, 549 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 105 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 101 reviews, 447 photos
- Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 427 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piatra Neamt Intro, 65 reviews, 308 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 73 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Constanta Intro, 67 reviews, 303 photos
- Austria Intro, 61 reviews, 299 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 78 reviews, 221 photos
- Kleinzell Intro, 41 reviews, 246 photos, 5 travelogues