Melk Off The Beaten Path Tips by Fam.Rauca Top 5 Page for this destination
Melk Off The Beaten Path: 21 reviews and 43 photos
The train station of Melk
The railway station of Melk is a very important destination, for the tourists that come, to Melk by train.
The building is placed, on the street, with which same name: Bahnhofstrasse (The Railway Station Street).
It is 300 south of Rathausplatz, the centre of the town.
The way from the railway station to the Abbey, one can reaches easily, in five minutes of foot walk.
Seven trains travel daily direct to Melk from Vienna.
The trip of Vienna to Melk, or turned back, doesn't last long, approximately 1 1/4 hours, and cost 13.90 Euro.
More Reviews (21)
- Books, brochures, souvenirs...
- See All The entrance in the first yard of the...
- The popular hotel in Melk
- See All A train in the railway station of Melk
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Melk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Melk"
- "Melk, a small town at the Danube Valley"
- "St Colman and Melk - The Irish Connection"
- "Melk & its Famous Abbey"
- "Wachau - The Famous Town of Melk"
- "Melk, a beautiful place and its baroque monastery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melk
- Hotels in Melk
- Transportation in Melk
- Restaurants in Melk
- Shopping in Melk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melk
- 22 Reviews
- 104 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Melk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melk
Photos in MelkSee All Photos (104)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 157 reviews, 549 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 105 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 101 reviews, 447 photos
- Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 427 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maldives Intro, 96 reviews, 430 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piatra Neamt Intro, 65 reviews, 308 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 73 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Constanta Intro, 67 reviews, 303 photos
- Austria Intro, 61 reviews, 299 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 78 reviews, 221 photos