"Romania, a country of history, art, and humanity" Top 5 Page for this destination Romania by Fam.Rauca
Romania Travel Guide: 6,580 reviews and 21,282 photos
Romania is an important component of Europe, a beautiful country with friendly people and a special history. Romania's neighbour countries are: Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungary. The southeast side of the country is the beach of the Black Sea. It is incredibly to see, like many nature miracles on these pieces of earth. Romania is a beautiful country with a lovely landscape that attracts many trippers. It is unknown for many people that Romania is a real paradise. Here, on these pieces earth, live a wonderful folk that has a special connection with the natural world.
Thirty-one percent of the country surface is covered from mountains. In the lovely wood on the mountains, live numerous species of animals and birds, into a heavenly oasis. Thirty-three percent of the area consists from hills. On these beautiful places, the people created, in the course of the time, wonderful constructions. Also on these mild rises, there are a large number of fruit trees and grapevines. The Romanian wines are very famous on the whole word and won many prizes and much praise at the international events. The fields cover thirty-six percent of the country. The production of grain is executed there, and it is assured the biggest slice of agriculture. Numerous rivers and seas dot the Romania's whole surface. The southern border of the country consists of water. It is the Danube that runs on a length of 1075 km, on the Romanian earth. The Danube forms one of the most important scientific areas of the world: the Danube Delta. Thousand of rare species of birds live here in a splendid nature paradise. It is a joy for the eyes and soul to admire this area. The black sea coast is a popular goal for thousand of tourists that come here. Many new and comfortable hotels, fashionable Restaurants, amusement parks and in the first line the miraculous beach are a great attraction to the many visitors.
But, this splendid landscape of Romania is complete only with the wonderful people that live here. On a surface of 237.500 square kilometres live 23 million inhabitants. The people from Romania are friendly, hospitable, hard-working, went and intelligent. Many world-famous people, who played an important role in the world history, came from Romania. The most beautiful quality of the Romanians is the contact with the nature of the country. The Romanians sing from joy or sorrow and the whole nature sings with them. I tried to do a small presentation from Romania, but much better is to visit this country and to admire this beauty with the eyes of the heart.
A comfortable and inexpensive transport possibility in whole Romania is the Taxi. There are numerous Taxi societies in... more travel advice
The bus is an important transport possibility of Romania. The buses drive insides or between the towns or the villages... more travel advice
- Be careful by driving or parking
- See All The heroes’ mausoleum of Marasesti
- See All Buhusi, the small town in the Bacau...
- See All Colourful, painted eggs to the Easter
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Romania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Romania, a country of history, art, and humanity"
- "It was ' home' for a few months"
- "Romania, Eastern Jewel"
- "Ce faci, Romania?"
- "Welcome to my homecountry"
- "Walking in the Carpathian Mountains"
- "Romania-worth a sin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Romania
- Hotels in Romania
- Transportation in Romania
- Nightlife in Romania
- Restaurants in Romania
- Shopping in Romania
- Warnings and Dangers in Romania
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Romania
- 381 Reviews
- 1,482 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Romania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Romania
- Uploaded a Video to Romania
- Commented on one of robertop's Romania travel pages
- updated a Romania Travel Page "Romania, a country of history, art, and humanity"
- Wrote a Review Taxi a comfortable and inexpensive transportation in Romania Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Atlassib, an international transport society"
Videos in RomaniaSee All Videos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 157 reviews, 549 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 105 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 101 reviews, 447 photos
- Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 427 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maldives Intro, 96 reviews, 430 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piatra Neamt Intro, 65 reviews, 308 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 73 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Constanta Intro, 67 reviews, 303 photos
- Austria Intro, 61 reviews, 299 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 78 reviews, 221 photos
Top Romania hotels
- Bucharest Hotels
- 1657 Reviews - 4340 Photos
- Timisoara Hotels
- 151 Reviews - 393 Photos
- Cluj-Napoca Hotels
- 260 Reviews - 778 Photos
- Constanta Hotels
- 203 Reviews - 806 Photos
- Sinaia Hotels
- 169 Reviews - 565 Photos
- Brasov Hotels
- 650 Reviews - 1773 Photos
- Sibiu Hotels
- 370 Reviews - 1431 Photos
- Targu-Mures Hotels
- 47 Reviews - 187 Photos
- Ploiesti Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 52 Photos
- Oradea Hotels
- 163 Reviews - 462 Photos
- Iasi Hotels
- 70 Reviews - 170 Photos
- Pitesti Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 22 Photos
- Bran Hotels
- 101 Reviews - 308 Photos
- Bacau Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Arad Hotels
- 21 Reviews - 146 Photos