oisha's profile photo

oisha

The world is a dangerous place - if you stop moving you'll fly off

My Favorite Pages

Bangkok

Canberra

Travel Map

pcsn57's Profile Photo
pcsn57 Mar 28, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Easiest way to travel from Chamonix to Florence'.

• oisha's Profile Photo
    oisha May 7, 2013 at 2:51 PM

No problem! Love that part of the world so much. Have a great holiday :)

npg's Profile Photo
npg Dec 22, 2009 at 7:23 PM

hey, a merry and happy xmas and new year to you and your family! hope all is well :-)

nyperose's Profile Photo
nyperose Oct 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM

If you like mountains, you should try to go to Rochers-de-Naye, above Montreux (see my page about it). It's great for kids - the marmots paradise!

Ramonq's Profile Photo
Ramonq Jul 14, 2009 at 5:56 AM

Thanks for dropping by! Geneva, now that's a great base to travel around Europe. I'm sure your children will be seeing and experiencing a lot of new things even if they won't entirely remember them when they grow up. Happy travels!!

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Oct 28, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Washing is never ending isn't it!! However irioning.....now that's a different matter. It's called 'buy drip dry' haha ;o) Hugs xx

xuessium Oct 25, 2008 at 2:18 PM

The "puppy" is growing well I see! Was just in Canberra BTW so you can't accuse me of not dropping by ya home town now, Alison. Ha!

ranger49's Profile Photo
ranger49 Oct 19, 2008 at 2:32 AM

I have several albums & shoe boxes full of pics waiting to be scanned - maybe one day... but it is getting longer ago all the time!

aussiedoug's Profile Photo
aussiedoug Oct 18, 2008 at 10:26 PM

G'Day stranger. Look what happens when I don't drop by to say hello..., You move half way across the world!lol! Good on you & I must say how envious I am. Have a great time discovering Europe. I'm visiting April 8 - May 2 09.

leics's Profile Photo
leics Oct 18, 2008 at 12:50 PM

Thought I'd post the link to give you an idea. You'll all have a lovely time; just remember to pace yourselves and let the kids relax into it. London is a pretty busy and draining place, imo. so a pootle in the park is just what you'll need! :-) J

Waalewiener's Profile Photo
Waalewiener May 18, 2008 at 6:49 PM

hi Oisha I do hope you find a way to make it to Karlsruhe Looking forward to meet you Lori & Hansi