"Take a day trip to the Chahinkapa Zoo" Wahpeton by my2kids
Wahpeton Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
My children and I always make a special trip in the summer just to visit.
A nice little zoo - that is fun for everyone to leisurely walk through.
Many different animals including bears, cougers, tigers, bison, camels, monkeys, deer, ducks, and more.
There is even a petting zoo -
Don't forget to get a carousel ride at the Prairie Rose Carousel right nearby the zoo enterence.
To see photos from our last trip here see these web pages:
- Pros:Beautiful zoo with lots to see and do.
- Cons:About an hour or so drive just from Fargo
- In a nutshell:Well worth the trip -
Located next to the Chahinkapa Zoo in the park. Kids can enjoy a ride on a full restored musical carousel. This fully... more travel advice
my2kids' Related Pages
Wahpeton Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wahpeton
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Wahpeton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wahpeton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fargo Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos
- South Bend Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Minot 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Wahpeton Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Omaha 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Idaho Falls Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 photos
- Ohio Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.