"North Dakota Badlands -" Medora by my2kids
Medora Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 31 photos
Just off the North Dakota Insterstate on your way to Medora you will find the Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Take a hike or a drive and see some wildlife. Enjoy the view from the Painted Canyon rest stop - and see the Badlands in all their glory.
The badlands is a key place to find prairie dogs who just might feel like putting on a show for you.
Take a step back in time when you venture into the town of Medora -
Cowboys, horse, buggy rides and more.
Your adventure to Medora just wouldn't be complete if you didn't stay for the Medora Musical - simply one of North Dakota's finest entertainment stops.
my2kids' Related Pages
Medora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bently1's new Medora Page"
- "Historic Medora"
- "Basaic Medora Page"
- "North Dakota Badlands -"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Medora
- Hotels in Medora
- Transportation in Medora
- Warnings and Dangers in Medora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Medora
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Medora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medora
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fargo Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos
- South Bend Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Minot 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Wahpeton Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Omaha 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Idaho Falls Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 photos
- Ohio Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.