"Wedding Trip" De Rijp by bobt54
De Rijp Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 110 photos
My wife's brother married his longtime girlfriend in the old town hall. What a beautiful old building.
My wife and I were honored to be witnesses and the woman performing the ceremony was kind enough to translate much of it into english so that I could follow along. The bride had some english only witnesses too so I wasn't the only one.
It was very nice and the reception was held just across the canal in a great little place.
A very welcoming and friendly town that I would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet, typical dutch experience.
The picture is of the street that led up to the town hall.
Nice place to stroll, eh?
- Pros:Authentic, quiet but not dead, relaxing, friendly
- Cons:Hmmmmmmm? None?
bobt54's Related Pages
De Rijp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of whales, Mennonites and literature"
- "Beautiful Dutch village"
- "gemeente Graft-de Rijp"
- "De Rijp"
- "The "best village" ofthe province"
- "Wedding Trip"
- "The special The Rijp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in De Rijp
- Hotels in De Rijp
- Restaurants in De Rijp
- Warnings and Dangers in De Rijp
- See All...
Badges & Stats in De Rijp
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to De Rijp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in De Rijp
Top 5 Pages
- Moab Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint Andrews Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- De Rijp Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Putten 4 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.