"St. Andrews Scotland" Saint Andrews by bobt54
Saint Andrews Travel Guide: 163 reviews and 333 photos
5 nights stay. We played the Eden course, The Old Course, and Balcomy in Crail about 10 miles from St. Andrews.
Lovely little town. Very friendly, which I know can be hard in a tourist town as the season wears down on you. Lot's of history and sightseeing. Easy access to bus and trains to get around the country for a day off of the links. Cabs readily available for those short trips too.
- Pros:Everything I Travel For
- In a nutshell:Can't wait to go back!
bobt54's Related Pages
Saint Andrews Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St Andrews and the Kingdom of Fife"
- "St. Andrews, Where Golf Began"
- "Kingdom of FIFE"
- "Oldest Scottish University City"
- "Saint Andrews"
- "St Andrews, Scotland"
- "A Visit to St Andrews"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Andrews
- Hotels in Saint Andrews
- Transportation in Saint Andrews
- Restaurants in Saint Andrews
- Shopping in Saint Andrews
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Andrews
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saint Andrews?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Andrews
Photos in Saint AndrewsSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Moab Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint Andrews Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Putten 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- De Rijp Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sankt Leon-Rot Intro, 3 photos
- England Intro, 2 photos
- Thailand Intro, 2 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
- Park City 1 review
No friends yet.