"Ahhh, The Riviera" Alassio by MoreBarTime11
Alassio Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 29 photos
What a relaxing and beautiful area. We are not beach bums whatsoever, so didn't know what to do with ourselves.
We found ourselves walking the beaches and eating great food. The further west we walked the more 'bare' the beaches became!
We did go for a dip in the Med but not for long! We'd love to go back but don't know what we'd do for more than a day or two!
MoreBarTime11's Related Pages
Alassio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Albenga (Liguria)"
- "IL MARE D'INVERNO"
- "Ahhh, The Riviera"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alassio
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Alassio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alassio
Photos in AlassioSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews
- Rome 4 reviews
- Ljubljana 4 reviews
- Hallstatt Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Aviano 3 reviews
- Desenzano Intro, 3 reviews
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Florence Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Brussels Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Verona Intro, 1 review, 1 photo