"Adventures are never ending..." MoreBarTime11's Profile
I grew up in rural North Idaho and pretty much a farm girl. Horses have been a huge part of my life and still are. As kids, we did not travel often or far, but the trips we went on are still memorable today. I will write more about those at a later date.
Upon graduating High School, I moved to Spokane, Washington to attend college. Those times were great! Upon completing college, I met (my now husband) Lowell of 10 years. He is in the U.S. Air Force and that began our travelling years together! At that time he was stationed at Fairchild Air Force Base in Spokane. In September 1998, we made our first move to....
Minot, North Dakota. Minot was a wonderful 5 year assignment and a true outdoorsmans paradise! In November 2003, we were transferred to our current location, Ghedi Air Base, Italy by complete suprise!
Since we have been in Italy, we have taken complete advantage of the opportunity seeing as much as time allows. I have ventured off frequently on my own trips, as Lowell must work. Oh, and need I mention...the wine is wonderful!
Later this summer, we will find out where our next destination will be. We are planning on returning to the states to begin our family. Perhaps we will end up back in Europe or another continent and I will have tons more to tell and write about!
As far as travel, we prefer to keep our trips within a budget. I have taken the extra time to find the right hotel buy online, in order to spend more of our budget on other things. Sure we have made a few mistakes in our travels, but that is part of doing and going!
In the meantime, enjoy our travel pages. They are extremely in rough draft form now, but as I have the time I will get them in better shape!
Wish I knew about VT long ago. It is a wonderful resource tool and woth taking a peak at daily!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 41 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- MoreBarTime11 and lisalovlee33 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Montana fresh Beef! in Great Falls Restaurants
- created a Great Falls Travel Page "We're loving it here!"
- Posted in Travel Venice Forum "RE: RE: Can you ride the gondolas..."
- Commented on Burns619's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Horses of course!"
updated their Profile Page "Adventures are never ending..."
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews
- Rome 4 reviews
- Ljubljana 4 reviews
- Hallstatt Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Aviano 3 reviews
- Desenzano Intro, 3 reviews
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Florence Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Brussels Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Verona Intro, 1 review, 1 photo