"Karl-Marx-Stadt --> Chemnitz" Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz by graz-ie
Chemnitz Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 580 photos
Chemnitz wouldn´t be the same without it...it is the emblem of the City.
The name of the City during the times of the GDR was Karl-Marx-Stadt and after the wall came down it got its old name back.
The amazing thing is that the old City Hall looks like new one and the other way around.
Something special - trees which are now stones - sorry that I do not know the exact history right now. You can read it... more travel advice
The sad thing about Chemnitz is that we do not have too many ancient buildings in Chemnitz - so no real historic section... more travel advice
graz-ie's Related Pages
Chemnitz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chemnitz - A City in Transition"
- "Chemnitz - City of Modernism"
- "Chemnitz - Karl-Marx-Stadt - Chemnitz"
- "Karl-Marx-Stadt --> Chemnitz"
- "Chemnitz, Saxony - Germany"
- "Bonios lunch stop in Chemnitz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chemnitz
- Hotels in Chemnitz
- Transportation in Chemnitz
- Nightlife in Chemnitz
- Restaurants in Chemnitz
- Shopping in Chemnitz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chemnitz
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chemnitz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chemnitz
Photos in ChemnitzSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Graz Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Mexico Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Puno Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Tulum Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos