Bad Kreuznach Things to Do Tips by cleomedes Top 5 Page for this destination
Bad Kreuznach Things to Do: 26 reviews and 60 photos
Palace Gardens museum
In 1785 built as a summer palace. Today it´s a museum for the town´s history and art history collections and a puppet museum.
The palace garden is a nature park with exotic trees and a pond.
Front of Bridge Houses
The bridge houses were built around 1480, they are an architectural delicacy and a symbol of Bad Kreuznach. These half-timbered houses which were built on the pillars of the old Nahe bridge, connect old and new parts of the town.
Salt valley is quiete unique, the biggest open-air inhalation facility in Europe!
The impressive constructions, which were originally built for salt production, constist of an 8 metre high thorn hedge. Water is pumpedover the top, which trickles back down and is collected at the bottom. During the process 15 % of the water evaporates and is breathed in as a natural spray, freeing the respiratory tracts. I love the smell!!
There are several of these constructions all together with a lenght of 1000 metres.
Directions: Road between Bad Kreuznach and Bad Muenster am Stein-Ebernburg
Salt water spray
cleomedes' Related Pages
Bad Kreuznach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bad Kreuznach, lovely setting & marvellous hiking"
- "BAD KREUZNACH - KUR TOWN FOR THE KAISER"
- "BAD KREUZNACH"
- "Bad Kreuznach, a spa town worth seeing"
- "The amazing 'Brueckenhauser'"
- "Ad Opticum - optician in one of the bridge houses"
- "Sleepy Bad Kreuznach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bad Kreuznach
- Hotels in Bad Kreuznach
- Transportation in Bad Kreuznach
- Restaurants in Bad Kreuznach
- Warnings and Dangers in Bad Kreuznach
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lahore Hotels
- Cancún Hotels
- Monuriki Island Hotels
- Padang Besar Hotels
- Las Vegas
Badges & Stats in Bad Kreuznach
- 4 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bad Kreuznach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Kreuznach
Photos in Bad KreuznachSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 26 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Kreuznach Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Cape Town 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shannon 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Canary Islands 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mainz Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Putrajaya 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Pulau Langkawi 1 review, 5 photos
- Provincie Zeeland Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Bad Kreuznach hotel reviews
- Hotel am Holzmarkt
- 1 Review & Opinion