"Ready To Relax" The Bahamas by neurochic
The Bahamas Travel Guide: 2,016 reviews and 4,550 photos
When you come to the Bahamas, your ultimate goal should be to just relax. There is no other place close to the U.S. that has the beaches that they have in the Bahamas. If your idea of fun is white sand, crystal clear blue water, conch, and rum; the Bahamas is the place for you!
- Pros:Nice beaches, wonderful climate.
- Cons:Poor customer service, service fees everywhere.
- In a nutshell:A Wonderful Place to Escape To For Sun And Fun!
neurochic's Related Pages
The Bahamas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Time"
- "Freeport & Lucaya, Grand Bahama Island"
- "Cruise Trip to the Bahama Island"
- "Grand Bahama Island"
- "The Bahamas - When you think of Paradise"
- "The Bahamas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in The Bahamas
- Hotels in The Bahamas
- Transportation in The Bahamas
- Nightlife in The Bahamas
- Restaurants in The Bahamas
- Shopping in The Bahamas
- Warnings and Dangers in The Bahamas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in The Bahamas
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to The Bahamas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in The Bahamas
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos
- Quy Nhon Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos
- San Diego Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- North Manitou Island Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Ko Samui Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Pisac Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
No friends yet.