"Dongguan" Dongguan by pmcdermo30
Dongguan Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 55 photos
I am living in Zhang Mu Toa, a town in Dongguan. My girlfriend and I teach english at Wah Yan International Kindergarten School. There is not to much to do here in Dongguan, especially if you do not speak Mandarin or Cantonese. The people are extremely friendly and do an excelent job of using what little english they know to make us feel comfortable. Dongguan is not a tourist destination by any means but it is a great place to live with easy access to Guangzhou and Shenzen.
- Pros:friendly people, quite, great street food
- Cons:boring nightlife, lack of english
- In a nutshell:nice place to live, but not a tourist destination
Dongguan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China"
- "in a galaxy far, far away..."
- "Donguan Demarco"
- "The origin and heart of "made in China""
- "Made in China? Here is the factory!"
- "friends in DG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dongguan
- Hotels in Dongguan
- Transportation in Dongguan
- Nightlife in Dongguan
- Restaurants in Dongguan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dongguan
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Dongguan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dongguan
No friends yet.