"Lantern Festival for the Chinese Year" Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan by luckymiffy
Taiwan Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 185 photos
This is my favorite shape of the lanterns. In the middle of the Chinese charater is " ‡Ö", meaning "happy to be married".
The best off seashore of Taiwan in my mind is Orchid Island, also called Lanyu. It's never easy to get. You can't make sure if your reservation is still working because you will never know the weather. But definately if you love to see the sea and wonder in a slow way, you must come and enjoy your time here.
Definately you need to come to Hualian. Hualian is located in the eastern Taiwan which also famous for Taiwanese jade.... more travel advice
I visited my friend who lives at GuGung in Taichung, and it's famous for hiking path and hot spring. When I took bus to... more travel advice
luckymiffy's Related Pages
Taiwan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lantern Festival for the Chinese Year"
- "Round Taiwan Adventure trip - 01 - 11 May 2005"
- "Another hometown"
- "Taiwan, Republic Of China"
- "Local Introduction"
- "A Different Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taiwan
- Hotels in Taiwan
- Transportation in Taiwan
- Restaurants in Taiwan
- Shopping in Taiwan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taiwan
- 16 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Taiwan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taiwan
- updated a Taiwan Travelogue "Rally against the President Bian, Abian depose!"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: The top 10 weird food"
- Wrote a Review If you prefer stone and beautiful beach... in Taiwan Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "If you prefer stone and beautiful beach..."
- Commented on one of Levente_D's Taiwan travel pages
Photos in TaiwanSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Taitung Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Taipei Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- K'en-ting Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Delhi Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Thailand Intro, 1 review, 3 photos