"Lantern Festival for the Chinese Year" Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan by luckymiffy

Taiwan Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 185 photos

The Year of Rooster-2

This is my favorite shape of the lanterns. In the middle of the Chinese charater is " ‡Ö", meaning "happy to be married".

Orchid Island

The best off seashore of Taiwan in my mind is Orchid Island, also called Lanyu. It's never easy to get. You can't make sure if your reservation is still working because you will never know the weather. But definately if you love to see the sea and wonder in a slow way, you must come and enjoy your time here.

The Rooster Year-3

There are two phoenixes with my boyfriend in the photo. Phoenix is one of the luncky animals in Chinese Year. Two is better than one, as two can keep company with each other.

• Last visit to Taiwan: Feb 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 4, 2008

• kevinkng's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Hi Luckymiffy, I am kevin from Malaysia. Any advice for me if I am going Taiwan, free and easy for 11 days this coming nov? On where to visit and stay? Hope you can help. Thanks.

• LauraWest's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2006 at 7:19 AM

thanks for your tips on Taiwan. I want to visit this fascinating country soon!

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2005 at 6:42 AM

Hi, interesting page! Greetings!

• schlumpf's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2005 at 6:16 AM

you are right, me as foreigner, very interested abt your way to take pics...

luckymiffy Lives Here!

luckymiffy

“The only thing floating with a river is a dead fish”

Badges & Stats in Taiwan