"KRAKOW-HOLIC!!!" luigi_pl's Profile
someone has said in the past that "there's no life out of Krakow!" well... when it comes to population it's false, because there wouldn't be any other cities in the world. but when it comes to real life (not...just existance) it is the holiest truth!!!
living here is like one big festival. beauty, party, concerts, music, cinema, theatre, dance, singing... loving... everything!
it's not so huge like tokyo,
it's not so famous like paris,
it's not so old like damascus,
and there's no so much monument like in rome...but...definiately...
Krakow is the (!!!) beautiful. this adjective is reserved for Krakow :-) it's so authentic. there... you won't record touristic theatre like in many others cities.
well. i love to travel to arabian countries. this fascitation was inaugurated by my trip to egipt in 2003. actually egipt was my childish dream. its legend of pyramides and mummies and magic of palm groves and desert attracted me as long as i remember. i'd like to know whether fatamorgana is real or not and what is like to ride a camel at sands of sahara. my love of egypt overflows to other countries of the middle east.
generally, since childhood, i have been gone on fairytales of one thousand and one nights. it's full of magic and our hidden dreams, colors, sands and adventures.
i like very much central and eastern europe as well. in my opinion western part of the old continent is like OVERUSED CONDOM . it's still the most popular tourist destination but it doesn't give me as much satisfaction as central&eastern part. it's so beautiful and not over-explored. i don't want to go where everybody else does. you can hear paris, london, rome... paris, london, rome... paris, london, rome... all the time. doesn't it boring? all yahoos go there so you have to as well. no! you don't have to! that's not ambitious. by the way, it's too expensive and it lost its magic and charm. krakow still has all of its glory and undamaged beauty. i love it!
the oldest arabian kingdam, red marrakesh- pearl of desert.
that's the country where all arabians came from. the cradle of arabic culture
colorful and exploding of life latin-american country ruled by regime of fidel castro. i would be lovely to get there before the change
the worlds oldest civilasation, giant with fast growing economy, getting modern but still undeveloped, army in xian and beautiful oriental villages
transsylvania- the land of dracula, lovely villages and beautiful towns
lviv- krakow of the east. used to be polish but now it's ukrainian. cultural capital of ukraine.
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
so exotic, wild, wild, wild,
moscow of contrasts- wealth and poverty, st petersburg- winter palace, by transsybierian rail through the sybieria to the bajkal lake
the real africa, africa you've always dreamt about. wild nature, kilinajaro, spicy zanzibar and ''hakuna matata!'' (=don't worry!)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 33 Reviews
- 117 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- updated a Krakow Travel Page "THE GORGEUS, THE AMAZING, THE OUTSTANDING"
updated their Profile Page "KRAKOW-HOLIC!!!"
- Commented on one of Flying.Scotsman's Krakow travel pages
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Euromeet 2010 in Krakow,..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "KRAKOW-HOLIC!!!"
- Wrote a Review main square in Przemysl Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Syria Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ojcowski Park Narodowy Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Przemysl Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Lebanon Intro, 3 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 3 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22161 Reviews - 53866 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1908 Reviews - 4459 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7630 Reviews - 19467 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos