"KRAKOW-HOLIC!!!" luigi_pl's Profile
someone has said in the past that "there's no life out of Krakow!" well... when it comes to population it's false, because there wouldn't be any other cities in the world. but when it comes to real life (not...just existance) it is the holiest truth!!!
living here is like one big festival. beauty, party, concerts, music, cinema, theatre, dance, singing... loving... everything!
it's not so huge like tokyo,
it's not so famous like paris,
it's not so old like damascus,
and there's no so much monument like in rome...but...definiately...
Krakow is the (!!!) beautiful. this adjective is reserved for Krakow :-) it's so authentic. there... you won't record touristic theatre like in many others cities.
well. i love to travel to arabian countries. this fascitation was inaugurated by my trip to egipt in 2003. actually egipt was my childish dream. its legend of pyramides and mummies and magic of palm groves and desert attracted me as long as i remember. i'd like to know whether fatamorgana is real or not and what is like to ride a camel at sands of sahara. my love of egypt overflows to other countries of the middle east.
generally, since childhood, i have been gone on fairytales of one thousand and one nights. it's full of magic and our hidden dreams, colors, sands and adventures.
i like very much central and eastern europe as well. in my opinion western part of the old continent is like OVERUSED CONDOM . it's still the most popular tourist destination but it doesn't give me as much satisfaction as central&eastern part. it's so beautiful and not over-explored. i don't want to go where everybody else does. you can hear paris, london, rome... paris, london, rome... paris, london, rome... all the time. doesn't it boring? all yahoos go there so you have to as well. no! you don't have to! that's not ambitious. by the way, it's too expensive and it lost its magic and charm. krakow still has all of its glory and undamaged beauty. i love it!
the oldest arabian kingdam, red marrakesh- pearl of desert.
that's the country where all arabians came from. the cradle of arabic culture
colorful and exploding of life latin-american country ruled by regime of fidel castro. i would be lovely to get there before the change
the worlds oldest civilasation, giant with fast growing economy, getting modern but still undeveloped, army in xian and beautiful oriental villages
transsylvania- the land of dracula, lovely villages and beautiful towns
lviv- krakow of the east. used to be polish but now it's ukrainian. cultural capital of ukraine.
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
so exotic, wild, wild, wild,
moscow of contrasts- wealth and poverty, st petersburg- winter palace, by transsybierian rail through the sybieria to the bajkal lake
the real africa, africa you've always dreamt about. wild nature, kilinajaro, spicy zanzibar and ''hakuna matata!'' (=don't worry!)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 33 Reviews
- 117 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- updated a Krakow Travel Page "THE GORGEUS, THE AMAZING, THE OUTSTANDING"
updated their Profile Page "KRAKOW-HOLIC!!!"
- Commented on one of Flying.Scotsman's Krakow travel pages
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Euromeet 2010 in Krakow,..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "KRAKOW-HOLIC!!!"
- Wrote a Review main square in Przemysl Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Syria Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ojcowski Park Narodowy Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Przemysl Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Lebanon Intro, 3 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 3 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos