"LIFE IN THE LAND DOWNUNDER" branx's Profile
I was born in Raduc. LIKA but migrated to Australia as a baby.
I love to travel and now that my children are getting older I hope to be able to more travelling.
I love to explore new places and different cultures, I am somewhat a daredevl and will give most things a go.
To me these are the people that matter the most, my husband Drago, my girls Natalija and Dijana
I am a bit of a social butterfly and love having friends over for drinks or going out, our home has billeted people from all different serbian folk groups from around the world. the last ones were from Batocina in Aug 2006. This year for xmas some boys that stayed with us a few years ago came to visit from San diego USA.
I love everything about my heritage, the customs, the traditions, music, food...everything. My slava is St. George and my local parish is St Sava. My girls dance for folk group AVALA as i did before them
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Republic of Serbia Forum "Festivals in July in Serbia"
- branx and Dalibor79 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Zira Hotel in Belgrade Hotels
- Commented on one of Tina-Perth's Phuket travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "LIFE IN THE LAND DOWNUNDER"
updated their Profile Page "LIFE IN THE LAND DOWNUNDER"
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travel Page "KUALA LUMPUR"