""Wow, don`t you think it`s great?"" Top 5 Page for this destination Dalmatia - Zadar Region by Lea_L

Dalmatia - Zadar Region Travel Guide: 537 reviews and 1,909 photos

"Saint Donat"

This is the symbol of Zadar. It`a church of Saint Donat from 9th century. It got the name by the bishop Donat who lived in 9th century. I am often walkig besides and think how many people and who all was walking near. The latest big person who visited Zadar and kept his speach near "Donat" was Pope John Paul The Second. Really great guy.
You can`t come here and leave my city without seeing Donat and buying a souvenir.

• Intro Updated Sep 7, 2005

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 2:07 PM

Hello Leonarda, Happy belate b-day. Hope It was all you'd Imagine it to be and more...Donna :o)

• flydogz's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2007 at 11:49 AM

Great pictures. My wife and I are coming to Croatia and Zadar in May.

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2006 at 11:44 AM

Happy Birthday...you have a cute little boy that you must be very proud of...I can hardly wait to see his travel photos since he is a budding photographer.....

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2006 at 3:13 AM

One year passed. Last year on your birthday I dropped comments here. Again I will say that Zadar looks very peceful and calm. Sea Organ is great! Cheers.

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2006 at 4:03 PM

great tip and link, will see it for myself (hear) in 3 days!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2006 at 7:06 AM

I must admit I had never heard of a Sea Organ before. Interesting!

• micomartin's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 1:29 PM

Lea how are you this might be a crazy question but do you know anyone from your home town that works for a cruise ship out of New york city, I think her name stars with a K she lives in your area Zadar = )

• danijelita's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2006 at 12:23 PM

Lipa stranica našeg grada..samo nastavi :)

• far4uu2's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2006 at 8:18 AM

wow you are lucky living with beautiful sea view like Zadar...hmm...wish one day I could spend more time in Zadar n hearing sea organ :-)

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2006 at 7:18 PM

what an amazing sea organ. I wish I could see it with my own eyes. Cheers, Abu

Lea_L

“Travel and see as much as you can”

Badges & Stats in Dalmatia - Zadar Region

Have you been to Dalmatia - Zadar Region?

Latest Activity in Dalmatia - Zadar Region