"Wow Im going to Barbados" Hastings by duet62
Hastings Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
Barbados is my most favourite place in the world, to date.
The people are the friendliest I have ever met, the island is one of the most beautiful but you still see real life going on.
I went in June and the weather wasnt the best, but did that stop me having the best time of my life.......NO.
Everyone warned me it was expensive. But did not find that at all. Just be careful what you spend your money on. Visit places like Oistins on Friday, do the excursions like the Jeep Safari and the Catamaran, and make use of the buses, it works out quite cheap and a great way to see the island.
Swimming with the turtles is a must, what an experience. Just dont forget your underwater camera I did and regreted it.
I found it got dark quite early, that was the time I recharged my batteries ready for the night life. An hour or two snooze does the trick.
- Pros:Weather, people, cocktails.
- Cons:1st image from the airport, dont let it put you off
- In a nutshell:Wow I went to Barbados to the sunny carribean skies
This is a tour of the island which is fantastic if you dont hire a mote. It is not for the faint hearted though and if... more travel advice
The Allamanda is a quiet hotel, nothing big or fancy but there is a pool, bar, restaurant and grill bar. Close to all... more travel advice
duet62's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Hastings
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hastings?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hastings
Top 10 Pages
- Ban Patong Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Hastings Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Playa Blanca Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Manchester Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Antequera Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Santa Fe de los Boliches Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Perth Intro, 3 photos
- Maldives Intro, 3 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 2 photos