Cape Porpoise Things to Do Tips by KarenandCory
Cape Porpoise Things to Do: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Now that you know where lobsters come from, Virginia, why not try one? Also, while in Maine you simply must try the clam chowder. Ah, the way life should be. Ayuh.
this really disturbs me.(The Weathervane, Kittery)
Lobsters do not come from supermarkets or vending machines like the one shown here. Hardworking fishermen and women are up at the crack, hauling lobsters onto their boats for our eating pleasure.
Cape Porpoise is a small lobstering village near Kennebunkport. Tourists do come here to take pictures but Cape Porpoise is far from a touristy place.
Walk out onto the pier and admire the picturesque scenery of lobster boats, fishermen hard at work, and Goat Island Light in the distance. This place whispers poetry in your ear, it's that charming.
KarenandCory's Related Pages
Cape Porpoise Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Cape Porpoise
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Cape Porpoise?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Porpoise
Top 10 Pages
- Arlington Intro, 47 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 38 reviews, 57 photos
- Kennebunkport Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Massachusetts Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Double Trouble State Park Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Cambridge Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Maine Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Old Sturbridge Village Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Little Brewster Island Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos