"Quaint rural-suburban apple picking town" Stow by KarenandCory
Stow Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 74 photos
Stow is roughly 30 miles from Boston, doesn't sound too far away by miles. However, the drive down Route 2 feels long. It's the kind of middle of nowhere place that most city folk only visit in September for Apple Picking. That is one of the reasons why I find it so charming. With all the farms everywhere it's hard to imagine Boston is only 45 minutes away.
Nancy's Airfield Cafe is accessible by car or plane. It's a little difficult to find by car but you will be glad you... more travel advice
KarenandCory's Related Pages
Stow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small, sleepy New England hamlet"
- "Quaint rural-suburban apple picking town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stow
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Stow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stow
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Try it, you'll like it!"
- created a Stow Travel Page "Quaint rural-suburban apple picking town"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Quaint rural-suburban apple picking town"
- Commented on one of Marywhotravels's Stow travel pages
- Wrote a Review Nancy's Airfield Cafe in Stow Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Arlington Intro, 47 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 38 reviews, 57 photos
- Kennebunkport Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Massachusetts Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Double Trouble State Park Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Cambridge Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Maine Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Old Sturbridge Village Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wilmington 9 reviews, 14 photos