"LEXINGTON" Top 5 Page for this destination Lexington by KarenandCory
Lexington Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 106 photos
The American Revolution began here on April 19, 1775
Lexington Center has good restaurants and some cute stores.
The police in Lexington are annoyingly strict. Drive within the speed limit and use crosswalks.
Lexington is known as a wealthy town and some would say it has it's fair share of snobs. While visiting the police station once I heard Lexington's fine upstanding police officers making fun of the town's citizens! Although I was amused, I imagine the comments made would offend Lexington's residents.
I have many stories of my dealings in the town of Lexington but my intent isn't to down the town. Lexington is a great place to visit, whether you are into history or are looking for good food and specialty shops
- Pros:RICH IN HISTORY
- In a nutshell:the town next door
AUDIO TOUR "The British are Coming" 703-286-2775 I haven't done this yet because my cell phone randomly shuts off quite... more travel advice
Start at the Minute Man Visitor Center. There is a short multimedia theater program on Paul Revere's Ride and the... more travel advice
KarenandCory's Related Pages
Lexington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Birthplace of America"
- "Lexington...let's go back again"
- "Let it Begin Here"
- "Lexington, MA... another stop on the history tour"
- "Lexington, Massachusetts"
- "Local Bill's Lexington Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lexington
- Hotels in Lexington
- Transportation in Lexington
- Restaurants in Lexington
- Shopping in Lexington
- Warnings and Dangers in Lexington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lexington
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lexington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lexington
Top 10 Pages
- Arlington Intro, 47 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 38 reviews, 57 photos
- Kennebunkport Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Massachusetts Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Double Trouble State Park Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Cambridge Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Maine Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Old Sturbridge Village Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Little Brewster Island Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos