"Caylabne Bay Resort" Province of Cavite by ibethyap
Province of Cavite Travel Guide: 335 reviews and 1,318 photos
This is a great place for water lovers. Also a place to do different kinds of water sports. Just from looking at it, you'll feel relax. It's a great hideaway for water lovers.
One thing nice about this place is that it is not too crowded, although I visited the place in summer, only a few are there. Aside from the beach there are also 2 pools. :)
This was the first jelly fish I saw, at first it was amazing. But after staying longer at the beach, it's not that fun anymore. You see it every five minutes. You can even take it home. Just remember the jellyfish can stay alive in sea water only :)
- Pros:Lots of Water Activities to Do
- Cons:Beware of Jelly Fish
ibethyap's Related Pages
Province of Cavite Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Historic Cavite!"
- "Caylabne Bay Resort"
- "A historical and Leisure Site"
- "Pico De Loro, Maragondon, Cavite, Philippines"
- "Island Cove"
- "Celebrating my 22nd Birthday"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Cavite
- Hotels in Province of Cavite
- Transportation in Province of Cavite
- Nightlife in Province of Cavite
- Restaurants in Province of Cavite
- Shopping in Province of Cavite
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Cavite
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Cavite
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Province of Cavite?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Cavite
Photos in Province of CaviteSee All Photos (4)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.