"Me, Myself, and I" chickky311's Profile

Its been a while!!

Here is a very recent picture of me, taken just about a week ago (May '07). Just wanted to add an update, I'm planning a trip to Las Vegas next month, during the week of my 27th birthday!! I think I'll be staying at the Planet Hollywood, but I will post more info when I have it!

Hello Kitty

This is my cat Camille, I adopted her from a humane society here in the Chicago area. I usually call her Cami for short. She's the sweetest cat I've ever met, and she was at the shelter for 6 months before I adopted her, I can't understand why!!

Birthday at Mother Hubbard's.

The past 2 years for my birthday my friends and I spent time in Chicago at Navy Pier and a bar called Mother Hubbard's. This year I'm leaving for vacation the Saturday after my 25th birthday, so I don't know if we will be able to continue the tradition this year. One of the reasons I like Mother Hubbard's is for their buffalo wings, they are the best!!! Also, they have fireworks every Saturday night at Navy Pier (I always say that they are in honor of my birthday!!!).

Mt. Rushmore here I come!!!

Over the years I've heard so much about Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills and everything there is to see in that area. When I was younger I couldn't have cared less if I saw all these things, now that I'm a little bit older I can't wait!!!! About 3 years ago I started doing a little bit of traveling on my own and I found that I loved it. This will be my third solo vacation and I'm so excited about it. I think I might have more planned than I have time for, but I'm gonna try and squeeze it all in. Here's a few of the things I'm planning on doing: Badlands, Wall Drug, Mt Rushmore, Custer State Park, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Deadwood, Harney Peak and Wind Cave. I have much more planned for this trip than I have time to write about right now, so I promise to post all the info when I get back. (Dates of trip: June 26-July 2)

• Intro Updated May 17, 2007

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 7:41 AM

Hi, happy birthday to you. Wish you safe and happy travels. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 5:19 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you,best wishes from hot and cloudy Italy.

• shiningliao's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2005 at 2:08 PM

Nice smile on ur photo.

• chickky311's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2005 at 8:27 AM

Thanks to everyone for the great birthday wishes!!!

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2005 at 10:38 AM

Happy birthday from Madrid!

• Il_lupo's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2005 at 7:09 AM

Happy Birthday from the Costa Brava (Spain)

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2005 at 5:51 AM

Happy Birthday from Poland;)

• ocicat's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2005 at 1:42 PM

Hope you have a great time on your SD adventure. It's really beautiful in the Black Hills, and the Badlands are stunning too.

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2005 at 3:19 PM

Hi! Welcome to VT! Hope you enjoy your time here and meet many of the nice people here from all over the world! Just jump in and get all wet as its the Best Way to enjoy VT! Greetings & Best Wishes from North Carolina! ;-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!