"Admiral Nelson's link!" Southend-on-Sea by Durfun
Southend-on-Sea Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 183 photos
This hotel has a bit of history, best explained on the plaque on the other side of the road (Royal Terrace), next to the gardens.
There is a hotel wing named in honour of Princess Alexandra, from the time she used to visit there.
See it to believe it!
- Pros:Compact, lovely promenades, Adventure Island
- Cons:Traffic into/out of Southend can be murder!
- In a nutshell:Seaside serenity, refreshing walks by the sea
Durfun's Related Pages
Southend-on-Sea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunny Southend"
- "a vibrant,cosmopolitan town...SOUTHEND ON-SEA"
- "Longest Pleasure pier in the world"
- "Southend on Sea"
- "Southend on Sea, Essex."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Southend-on-Sea
- Hotels in Southend-on-Sea
- Transportation in Southend-on-Sea
- Nightlife in Southend-on-Sea
- Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
- Shopping in Southend-on-Sea
- Warnings and Dangers in Southend-on-Sea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Southend-on-Sea
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Southend-on-Sea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Southend-on-Sea
Photos in Southend-on-SeaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 349 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 59 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- Tampere Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos