"I finally went to Spain!" Marbella by Durfun

Marbella Travel Guide: 568 reviews and 2,067 photos

A Euromeet was just what I needed!

My Dad always wanted to go to Portugal, and when a Euromeet was planned I thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone, ie catch up with some VTers & accompany Dad to Portugal.

But, I always knew Spain is also special. The fact it's so big kept putting me off, because I would've wanted to see a lot more of it, not knowing where to start 1st.

In the end, started with the South > Andalucia.. Marbella, Ronda, (squeezed in Gibraltar), Granada, Sevilla. Certainly whetted my appetite for more.......

Welcome to Marbella!

What a great sign! Don't you agree? A warm, sunny & 'sea-ful' welcome!

• Pros:Beautiful Old Town; clean, wide promenade, sunny sunny!
  • Cons:Are there any, except they say August is too hot!
  • In a nutshell:The best of the Concrete Costas, lot prettier than the rest!
  • Last visit to Marbella: May 2006
  • Intro Updated Aug 10, 2006

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Residencia San Cristobal, sounds like an excellent place to stay. Like Buffet Breakfasts! Some handy transportation tips, like getting around the place in the local Bus.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2006 at 5:05 PM

Hi Darshan Nice to see all these familiar faces again in your picture We sure had a great time Hope to see you agian some time Darshan

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2006 at 3:04 PM

It was a pity I missed the second European VT meeting. I'll try not to miss the third one. Ciao!

• irisbe's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2006 at 2:31 PM

ah a nice VT meeting picture :) I see many familiar faces !

• alusru's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2006 at 1:57 AM

Darshan, it was lovely meeting you again! Where are your pics? If there are some on my pages you would like to have in high resolution, please tell me and I will send them over external email. Hugs. Ursula

Durfun

“Cherish memories of fab places, fab people, and the occasional 'angel' you run into...”

Badges & Stats in Marbella

Have you been to Marbella?

Latest Activity in Marbella