"What a lovely place!" Bratto by Durfun
Bratto Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 23 photos
Lovely place indeed!
You have to be here to realise what beauty lies here.
What caught my eye was the lovely 'mini-temples' if they could be called that, outside most houses, in their yards.
Another thing was the many Santas I saw climbing up ladders hanging from windows. This really brought the festive spirit alive!
Also, the town had a very calm & serene feeling about it. Was good for the soul :)
The aura of this place was magical.
Upon arrival, I just walked around a little to take it all in. It certainly was therapeutic, and most refreshing :)
Snow everywhere, friendly folks...
Check this out :)
- Pros:Beautiful, tranquil, soul-refreshing place
- In a nutshell:Go there!
The main bus stop is the Chiesa (Church). But, depending on where you are based (accommodation) and where you are... more travel advice
Nice hotel, great concierge service. The reception staff are very pleasant. The look of the place is very nice and... more travel advice
Durfun's Related Pages
Bratto Travel Guide
- Hotels in Bratto
- Transportation in Bratto
- Nightlife in Bratto
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratto
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bratto
- 8 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Bratto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratto
Photos in BrattoSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 349 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 59 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- Tampere Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (92)
Latest Bratto hotel reviews
- Hotel Milano-a SNR Hotel
- 1 Review & Opinion