"The 'transit' zone!" Lilongwe by Durfun
Lilongwe Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 108 photos
If flying south from Nairobi, on north from say South Africa (or neighbouring countries), it's quite possible that you have to get your connecting flight here!
Most people say there isn't much here to do, they just have to come here to get their connecting flight!
- Pros:Get to 'go' to another country!
- Cons:Not much to do!
- In a nutshell:Pretty airport with loads of various aircrafts around!
Durfun's Related Pages
Lilongwe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lilongwe - Malawi Gold"
- "Nice Place Nice People"
- "The 'transit' zone!"
- "Malawi's capital"
- "Friendly city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lilongwe
- Hotels in Lilongwe
- Transportation in Lilongwe
- Nightlife in Lilongwe
- Restaurants in Lilongwe
- Warnings and Dangers in Lilongwe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lilongwe
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Lilongwe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lilongwe
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 349 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 59 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Dublin Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- Tampere Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos