"The Border land... between Kenya and Tanzania" Namanga by Durfun
Namanga Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 0 photos
This is where you end up if going to Kenya from Tanzania by road.
We had to jump off our coaches, get our passports out & queue up.
This was quite a fun experience, as we walk a bit to the 'cabins' for the visa procedure.
Best is to get a transit visa, costing 20USD.
Once you get your passports stamped, you board your coaches, get driven a short distance, only to jump off again... for re-stamping!
And then.. you're done! You have successfully entered another country!!
This is the quickest way to 'populate' your pasport!!
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, how I crossed borders!
- Pros:A fun & unique experience!
- Cons:Dusty... and some waiting required..
- In a nutshell:Hot & dusty!
Durfun's Related Pages
Namanga Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Namanga
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Namanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Namanga
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 349 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 59 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Dublin Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- Tampere Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos