"Border town to cross into Laos" Top 5 Page for this destination Nong Khai by Durfun
Nong Khai Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 305 photos
I loved this sign beside the bus stop, where buses arrive to take you across the Friendship Bridge, thus crossing into Laos.
- Pros:A quiet, peaceful, green town
- Cons:Too sparse, not much to do!
- In a nutshell:Town mainly used to enter/exit Laos
If you arrive at Udon Thani airport mainly to cross over to Laos, this is the town to head for. The best and quickest... more travel advice
Durfun's Related Pages
Nong Khai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nong Kai...A Peaceful Little Town"
- "Nong Khai by The Mekong River"
- "Nong Khai"
- "Rice Farming was never on my itinerary!"
- "Border town to cross into Laos"
- "A Day in Nong Khai..."
- "Big Town which connects to vientiane (Laos)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nong Khai
- Hotels in Nong Khai
- Transportation in Nong Khai
- Nightlife in Nong Khai
- Restaurants in Nong Khai
- Shopping in Nong Khai
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nong Khai
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Nong Khai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nong Khai
Photos in Nong KhaiSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 349 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 59 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- Tampere Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos