"Top Billing: Angkor Wat !!!" Phumi Siem Reab by Durfun
Phumi Siem Reab Travel Guide: 497 reviews and 1,126 photos
This complex is just breathtaking. Huge, wide, with a lake around it, and a long walkway taking you to the first domes. Only after you go inside do you realise there are another three 'intact' domes!
The outer domes, particularly the central one is blunt/broken from the top!
This is what you first see upon arriving at this mammoth complex. Just wait till you go inside..
- Pros:So many gorgeous temples to see..
- Cons:It feels never-ending!
- In a nutshell:How did they make these beauties???
These vehicles are great fun to ride in. As they are open from the sides, you get the lovely breeze, whilst the hood... more travel advice
Durfun's Related Pages
Phumi Siem Reab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Angkor Wat"
- "The city behind Angkor"
- "Siem Reap - Nearest Town to Angkor"
- "IMPREXXION: SIEM REAP-ANGKOR"
- "Good morning, Siem Reap"
- "SIEM REAP – Siam Defeated…"
- "Gateway to Angkor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phumi Siem Reab
- Hotels in Phumi Siem Reab
- Transportation in Phumi Siem Reab
- Nightlife in Phumi Siem Reab
- Restaurants in Phumi Siem Reab
- Shopping in Phumi Siem Reab
- Warnings and Dangers in Phumi Siem Reab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phumi Siem Reab
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Phumi Siem Reab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phumi Siem Reab
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 349 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 59 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- Tampere Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos