"a favorite stopover for jet-setters" Gocek Adasi by erendilight
Gocek Adasi Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 37 photos
Gocek has long been a desirable destination for both Turkish and foreign yachtsmen, as well as a favorite stopover for jet-setters and celebrities alike. This paradisical village of two-thousand inhabitants is only 20 minutes by car from Dalaman International Airport, which can be reached in under 1 hour from Istanbul.
it is the way the culture and natural surroundings blend in such a serene way. Strict development laws ensure that this very unique setting is protected; and since there is no oversupply of hotels, it is never crowded; majority of visitors are usually sophisticated travellers.
boats, smiling people, nature calling you... enjoy...
- Pros:silence, natural, peaceful
- Cons:difficult to reach
- In a nutshell:enjoy the silence and peace of the nature with sophisticated people
Set on three levels of terraces right on the water at the beatiful Port Göcek Marina, Cafe Port offers its guests a... more travel advice
erendilight's Related Pages
Gocek Adasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The paradise on Earth"
- "a favorite stopover for jet-setters"
- "Gocek is Special"
- "kleopatra's bath"
- "Gocek, a few stps away from paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gocek Adasi
- Hotels in Gocek Adasi
- Nightlife in Gocek Adasi
- Restaurants in Gocek Adasi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gocek Adasi
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Gocek Adasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gocek Adasi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodrum Intro, 73 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Akyaka Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Nicosia Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Olympos Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Regensburg Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Gumushane Ili Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos