"mountains and the sea embracing lovingly" Akyaka by erendilight
Akyaka Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 58 photos
a little peaceful town in mugla.. on the way to marmaris and a place a must to visit..
you can go to a boat trip to see the ceaseless beauties of the little bays embrodied in the area..
boat trips are quite cheap and enjoyable with lunch (especially meat balls or fish).. just costs between $15 or 20..
- Pros:peaceful, clean, perfect for photographic views, enjoyable
- Cons:haven't seen yet:)
great beauty and the most beautiful sand on the earth... this beach is on protection by akyaka municipality and is used... more travel advice
mostly it is great for having lunch.. the boat stops here for grilling the great fish or steaks:) mmmmmmm yummyyyy..... more travel advice
erendilight's Related Pages
Akyaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "mountains and the sea embracing lovingly"
- "AKYAKA-MUGLA - A PLACE TO LIVE"
- "Akyaka or "Gokova""
- "Quiet place with lots of flowers, like paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akyaka
- Hotels in Akyaka
- Transportation in Akyaka
- Nightlife in Akyaka
- Restaurants in Akyaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akyaka
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Akyaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akyaka
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodrum Intro, 73 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Akyaka Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Nicosia Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Olympos Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Regensburg Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Gumushane Ili Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos