"The Worlds NOT So Small Afterall" e7forever's Profile
Dripping Springs is located in the Organ Mts. 15 mi E of Las Cruces. It is named for springs that trickle from the rocks. It is a National Recreation trail that leads to the old ruins of Boyd's Sanatorium, Van Patten's Mountain Camp, La Cueva Cave and more. Check out my Las Cruces page under off the beaten path and my travelogues for more.
Well I havn't been to many places yet, but i am definitely working on it. I am currently a student at NMSU majoring in Secondary Education. I still have a while to go before I graduate but it's ok because I'm not too sure I want a real job yet.
I seem to have caught the travel bug early in life. I have so many places on my list that I want to go. While looking online one day I just happened to come across this site and thought this would be a great place to learn about different places and share my experiences with all of you out there!
<--------- Aggie Mountain (NMSU Aggies)
This is my girlfriend Nicole. She is also a student at NMSU majoring in nursing. We have been together just over a year and a half and are very excited to begin our adventures together of traveling the world. We are currently planning a trip to California in November!
These are the places that my girlfriend and I plan on visiting soon. California is coming up soon!
--San Diego and Los Angeles (November 19th 2005!!!!)
--City of Rocks and Gila Cliff Dwellings
I'm trying to get up as many pictures as I can of each place. Because of this I have not written much info to go with them. As soon as I get all my pics up I will be sure to write as much as I can about them.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 37 Reviews
- 156 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- e7forever and Stephen-KarenConn are now friends.
- updated a Anaheim Travel Page "Anaheim, California, US"
- Wrote a Review El Paso Zoo about El Paso Zoo in El Paso Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to " El Paso Zoo"
- Commented on one of frankcanfly's Corpus Christi travel pages
updated their Profile Page "The Worlds NOT So Small Afterall"
- Posted in Travel San Diego Forum "beach weather and wild animal park"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Cruces Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cloudcroft Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- El Paso Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Boulder City 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Elephant Butte Lake State Park Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phoenix Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22499 Reviews - 55073 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos