"This is a TOURIST TRAP BUT still LOVELY" El Sumidero by JeSuisJill
El Sumidero Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 156 photos
You pay some $, less than $10 and get on a speed boat through a beautiful canyon ribboned with lots of waterfalls.
The day we went the garbage was horrific. Even the guide was embarrassed. It seems peole cancamp out over night. And those who do just toss their beer and soda bottles into the water. It was NASTY but the boats that pick up the refuge were on their way. As we left Sumidero, most of the trash had been picked up.
- Pros:Its BEAUTIFUL and a abit scary as the boat shakes a LOT
- Cons:The boat felt SHAKEY much of the time. I just wanted to get out.
JeSuisJill's Related Pages
El Sumidero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canon de Sumidero"
- "El Sumidero"
- "Fantastic canyon¡¡"
- "Cañon del Sumidero"
- "Cañon, Nature's Work Of Art"
- "My Christmas Day Highlight - A Canyon Tour"
- "This is a TOURIST TRAP BUT still LOVELY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in El Sumidero
- Transportation in El Sumidero
- Shopping in El Sumidero
- Warnings and Dangers in El Sumidero
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in El Sumidero
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to El Sumidero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Sumidero
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Figueres Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cholula Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiapas Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Acapulco Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Zacatecas Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.