"Known for its Amazing Crafts, Mole and great food" Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla by JeSuisJill
Puebla Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 61 photos
What I liked the most about Puebla is that it is the Berkley of Mexico. I liked the many coffee shops, bars with folk music, cool people and a different kind of vibe.
I saw this little girl posing outside of her family's store. A natural supermodel.
Beautiful Pottery ... There is a fantastic flea market on the weekends with all of these fabulous things to buy. Jewely, crafts, junk -- you name it ... Furniture ... I LOVED it!
- Pros:Its very chilled out, easy to get around, safe and charming
- Cons:Its a LONG way from Mexico City -- 3 hours?
- In a nutshell:LOVED it -- one of my favorite cities
They have EVERYTHING. Leather, furniture, art, jewelry, dolls, candy, mole ... Its great. more travel advice
JeSuisJill's Related Pages
Puebla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PUEBLA, Mexico"
- "Puebla - City of Angels"
- "An un-spoiled, historical, natural experince"
- "Known for its Amazing Crafts, Mole and great food"
- "The Most Beautiful City On Our Mexican Tour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puebla
- Hotels in Puebla
- Restaurants in Puebla
- Shopping in Puebla
- Warnings and Dangers in Puebla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puebla
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Puebla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puebla
Photos in PueblaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Figueres Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cholula Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiapas Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Acapulco Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Zacatecas Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.