"The other Europe" Chisinau by fbieger
Chisinau Travel Guide: 291 reviews and 672 photos
Moldavia is the poorest country in Europe in terms of per capita income.
Situated between Ukraine and Rumania, it is a very green country, dominated by farmland. Even it's capital, Chisinau is full with parcs and trees. The air is quite fresh too.
Moldavia enjoys e very warm summer and a short winter and it is a good place for growing wine.
- Pros:Good weather, friendly people, relaxed
- Cons:not so safe, corruption is an issue
Be careful when declaring goods and foreign currency when leaving the country. Be as pecise a possible since officers... more travel advice
fbieger's Related Pages
Chisinau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chisinau - capital of Moldova"
- "My Guide to Chisinau/Kishinev"
- "Chisinau - My Home City!"
- "A city "made of white-stone, washed by green seas""
- "Welcome to Kishinev."
- "Chisinau, highly recommended by Mr_Furious!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chisinau
- Hotels in Chisinau
- Transportation in Chisinau
- Nightlife in Chisinau
- Restaurants in Chisinau
- Shopping in Chisinau
- Warnings and Dangers in Chisinau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chisinau
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chisinau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chisinau
Top 5 Pages
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Moscow Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Greater London Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.