"Bellingwolde, a silent pearl in NE Netherlands" Bellingwolde by Emile72
Bellingwolde Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 5 photos
The place where I grew up. A small village close to the German border, consisting basically out of two very long streets crossing eachother. Bellingwolde is famous for it beautiful farms which look like mini castles (pictures to follow). Furthermore, it is a place where you can relax, get your rest and enjoy the silence, the birds and the wide views over the farmfields.
- Pros:Peace, quiet, authentic Netherlands, beautiful farms.
- Cons:Out of the 'centre' of Holland. No nightlife.
- In a nutshell:When you're on your way from Holland to Germany, take a piystop and enjoy Bellingwolde
A relaxing walk or bikeride through Groningen's quiet and serene environment. Here, close to the German border, views of... more travel advice
Emile72's Related Pages
Bellingwolde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bellingwolde, a silent pearl in NE Netherlands"
- Create a Bellingwolde Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Bellingwolde
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bellingwolde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bellingwolde
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 60 reviews, 52 photos
- Kuching Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Houston Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Agra Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
No friends yet.