"Cox's Bazar-nice place to chill out" Cox's Bazar by OMERKASHMIRI
Cox's Bazar Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 35 photos
Its almost three and half hours drive from chittagong city, there are various bus serices in between chittagong an cox's bazar, i chose Soudia bus line as i had heard good reviews about it from my bengali friends. They have nice air conditioned buses. They only stop at one point in between so u can stretch your legs and buy some drinks if u want. I cant remember the exact fare but it was very cheap. By the way this bus station is opposite to Penisula hotel in chittagong.
They say its the longest beach in the world well i didnt measure it but it seemed pretty huge. Sand is quite soft and water is quite ok as well. You can hire jet ski or buggies to ride. Not so many foreigners though.
- Pros:very quiet and serene place
- Cons:no night life
One hour ride on tuk tuk and you an visit a nearby beach i.e inani beach. Water is much cleaner there , and scenery that... more travel advice
OMERKASHMIRI's Related Pages
Cox's Bazar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cox's Bazar-nice place to chill out"
- "The longest sea beach in the world"
- "The Largest Beach Of The World......"
- "a T. H. RIYAD Travel Page"
- "Pictures of Cox's Bazar"
- "Cox's Bazar"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cox's Bazar
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cox's Bazar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cox's Bazar
Photos in Cox's BazarSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Cox's Bazar Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Penang Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Nuwara Eliya Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Chittagong Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Colombo Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Pisa 1 review, 3 photos
- Lahore Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.