"So much World and so little time!" scheuer1's Profile
Eco-tours to Arenal Volcano, Tabagon Springs and the Rainforest were just a few of the things we did in Costa Rica a few weeks ago. We also discovered an awesome road that followed the coastline past beautiful vacant beaches and through high mountain roads. What an exciting adventure.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rainforest."
updated their Personal Page "Rainforest."
- Posted in Travel Liberia Forum "RE: transport"
- updated a Costa Rica Travel Page "Guanacaste, Costa Rica"
- Wrote a Review Maritzka y Edwardo; the friendliest in Guanacast. in Costa Rica Restaurants
- Commented on one of Suzie3's Corcovado National Park travel pages
PhotosSee All Photos (30)
No friends yet.