"Al-Mukalla" Al Mukalla by Nansen
Al Mukalla Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 45 photos
Al Mukalla is the main city of Hadramawt, and one of the busiest city in the country. It is, mainly, because the importance and activity of its harbour, more important than Aden or Qana at the moment.
Al Mukalla is a modern, dirty and busy city. It´s only a stop for alot of touristic routes between Wadi Hadramawt and the coast. I recommen not spending more than one night in this city.
The only interesting place to visit is the fish market, in the harbour. For more information and pictures visit my next tips on Mukalla.
It´s also nice to go for a walk along the seafront at sunset, and looking at the sunken ships. The seafront is a usual place where Mukalla people met.
- Pros:Fish Market, a good place to stop in the way from Wadi Hadramawt to Bir Ali
- Cons:Modern, dirty, busy city
- In a nutshell:It´s only a necessary stop in your travel
Just in front of Al-Mukalla you can see some sunken ships. Al- Muakalla is an important harbour in Yemen, specially... more travel advice
Nansen's Related Pages
Al Mukalla Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Al Mukalla
- Hotels in Al Mukalla
- Transportation in Al Mukalla
- Restaurants in Al Mukalla
- Warnings and Dangers in Al Mukalla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al Mukalla
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Al Mukalla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Mukalla
Photos in Al MukallaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 36 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Muhafazat Hadramawt Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manakhah Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Ma'rib Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Muhafazat Shabwah Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Muhafazat al Hudaydah Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Al Mukalla Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Rada` Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kawkaban Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Shaharah Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.