"the islands near amsterdam, netherlands" Texel by forshy1
Texel Travel Guide: 194 reviews and 492 photos
definitely rent a bike.... they have got such beautiful bike paths. i liken them to hobbiton from lord of the rings. the folks we interacted with were most helpful and accommodating with our questions and requests. it seemed unreal but was most definitely real. there appeared to be a large population of retired individuals; not a high concentration of youngins. on some designated sections, nude sunbathing is allowed but always be prepared for the cold and wind.
after having stayed in hostels for the first leg of our trip, we welcomed the privacy offered by hotel cooghen. the room... more travel advice
forshy1's Related Pages
Texel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Texel, where the wind always blows."
- "Sun, sea and sheep!"
- "Texel, seven villages and more …."
- "WELCOME TO MY TEXEL PAGE ......:-)"
- "Sheep, shrimp, seagulls, shores, sea, and scenery"
- "Texel : the nature and bike lovers paradise!"
- "Holland in miniature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Texel
- Hotels in Texel
- Transportation in Texel
- Nightlife in Texel
- Restaurants in Texel
- Shopping in Texel
- Warnings and Dangers in Texel
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Texel
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Texel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Texel
Photos in TexelSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Cuzco Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.