"Poprad" Poprad by aroundtheglobe
Poprad Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 169 photos
I've been to Poprad for new years eve 2005 / 2006. The small town center is very cozy and quaint, while the suburbian area rather appears like a former sovjet city. According to my experience this is usual for eastern europe and it doesn't change the charming atmosphere of this town next to the high tatra mountains
- Pros:wonderful enviroment - cozy city center
- Cons:not easy access to the skiing areas
Poprad city center is nice. But it's absolutely a must to visit the old part Spisska Sobota. I have never seen such a... more travel advice
aroundtheglobe's Related Pages
Poprad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Poprad"
- "Poprad between the high and low Tatra"
- "Poprad in the High Tatras"
- "The Chilly Poprad"
- "Poprad - Great town in the Tatras"
- "Winter capital of Slovakia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poprad
- Hotels in Poprad
- Transportation in Poprad
- Nightlife in Poprad
- Restaurants in Poprad
- Shopping in Poprad
- Warnings and Dangers in Poprad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poprad
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Poprad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poprad
Top 10 Pages
- Zakopane Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Bern Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubai Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Moreton Island Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Kierinki Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Poprad Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Repino Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Shlissel'burg Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Velikiy Novgorod Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos