"Sikkim - my shangrila" Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sikkim by crescentmoon
State of Sikkim Travel Guide: 182 reviews and 864 photos
About 4 years ago, I said to my boss :
- I'd like to take my long holidays to Sikkim?
- Where is Sikkim? He perplexed asked.
- Sikkim is a small state between Nepal - Tibet and Bhutan.
- Is there anyland overthere for travelling?
- Why not?
After I'd been Sikkim I really love Sikkim, nice people.They are very friendly and you can ensure that when I walked in Sikkim , I was Sikkimese also. :)
Climb up to the top, very very fresh atmosphere.
One thing you can test your breating because it's 4000 high from sea level.
Dress in Sikkimese suit and take photo(s). Most of Indian tourists'd like to dress and I love to see. :) They're lovely... more travel advice
crescentmoon's Related Pages
State of Sikkim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit to Nathu La ( Pass) Indo- Chinese Border!"
- "Sikkim, tropical Tibet"
- "Switzerland of the east-North Sikkim"
- "The Sikkim Trip"
- "Sikkim - my shangrila"
- "HeaVen on the Earth"
- "State of Sikkim"
- See All...
- Things to Do in State of Sikkim
- Hotels in State of Sikkim
- Transportation in State of Sikkim
- Nightlife in State of Sikkim
- Restaurants in State of Sikkim
- Shopping in State of Sikkim
- Warnings and Dangers in State of Sikkim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in State of Sikkim
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to State of Sikkim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in State of Sikkim
Photos in State of SikkimSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Pakistan Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- State of Nagaland Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sikkim Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Orchha Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Khajuraho Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Chamba Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Nagaur 3 reviews, 3 photos
- India Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.