sting658's profile photo

sting658

Mohammed Online Now
try the local food,speak the language,share buses,chat with the public.Then you can say I've been there before.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Aug 1, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy.

Sienlu's Profile Photo
Sienlu Aug 1, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Happy birthday, hope you have a wonderful day

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Aug 1, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Happy Birthday Mohammed! I hope you enjoy your special day.

lobopequeno's Profile Photo
lobopequeno Aug 1, 2008 at 2:44 AM

Happy birthday Mohammed! Greetings from nearby Adana, hope I fýnd time to finally visit Aleppo this year. All the best, lobopequeno

abrooks4242's Profile Photo
abrooks4242 Apr 20, 2008 at 10:59 AM

Wow. Just saw your comment on my page from last December!. (I need to visit this site more often.) Anyway, thanks for your greeting. Aleppo is lovely. I visited it last year. Kebab Halabi is my favorite dish.

Fudge's Profile Photo
Fudge Nov 28, 2007 at 10:35 PM

Salams. I'll be visiting Damascus inshaAllah 8-23 Dec. Looking fwd to it. We are also going to learn an arabic lang course there, i'm not sure which school, but we are attending a short course for 2 wks. if any VT meets during the time, pls let me know.

tomaszjohnson Apr 16, 2007 at 3:43 PM

Hi, Thanks for responding to my question. Are there many places to study Arabic in Aleppo too? I really want to find somewhere that will focus on spoken Arabic, not written Arabic. Thanks, Tom

vtveen's Profile Photo
vtveen Feb 24, 2007 at 9:45 AM

Thank you for your very nice comment on my homepage !!

queensali's Profile Photo
queensali Feb 17, 2007 at 3:41 PM

Assalamu Alaikum, Welcome to my website at www.hi5.com, just search for "salima" from Poland, I hope see u there soon...Inshallah

call_me_rhia's Profile Photo
call_me_rhia Aug 19, 2006 at 9:40 AM

i adore your country/city. i so wish u would find time for a tip or two.. and btw, have u ever met dr.firas and fouads? greetings